The Guitar Pro team is proud to present you a new selection of professional-grade Metal presets for you to install into Guitar Pro 6. From Megadeth to Metallica or Pantera, enjoy the sound of legendary guitarists when you play or write your tabs! \m/
How do I install my new Metal presets in Guitar Pro 6?
1. Click on the image to download the Presets folder
Click to download.
(“metal-presets-gp6” – 6 Ko)
2. Go to the Guitar Pro 6 Preferences
- On Windows/Linux: menu File > Preferences > Open the Presets directory
- On Mac: menu Guitar Pro > Preferences > Open the Presets directory
3. Copy/paste the content of the presets folder into the My Presets folder.
4. Load up your new Presets.
On the Effects panel, roll down the menu located above the effects chain, then choose Load user-defined preset.
Enjoy your presets!
List of Presets
DreamTheater_Lead (taken from Constant Motion tab)
DreamTheater_Rhythm (taken from Constant Motion tab)
KillswitchEngage_Rhythm (taken from My Curse tab)
Megadeth_Lead (taken from Hangar 18 tab)
OzzyOsbourne_Lead (taken from Mr. Crowley tab)
Pantera_Lead (taken from Cowboys from Hell tab)
Pantera_Rhythm (taken from I’m Broken tab)
SteveVai_Wah_Lead (taken from Bad Horsie tab)
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published.
Download hundreds of riffs, licks, and exercises to spice up your guitar practice time.