The first update for Guitar Pro 7 is now available, correcting a few performance issues.
There may still be some minor bugs to fix and our team is dedicated to doing so. A second update will be available this week for beta test and others will follow soon.
- Copy of the time signature when using Copy and Paste functions
- Files with accent marks in the Save path can be saved
- Percussions are not stopped by rests
- Some corrections regarding shortcuts
- Tuning changes impact RSE soundbanks
- Fixes a bug when using Move and Delete track functions
- Fixes a bug when exporting to PNG and PDF
- Fixes a bug when selecting the guitar-pickup system
- Fixes a bug with banjo
- Fixes a bug with MIDI playback
- Other performance enhancements and minor bug fixes
Major props to our users for helping us solve bugs in the software!
- Simplified Chinese is now available in Guitar Pro 7. Translations in other languages will be provided with the next free software updates.
How to update Guitar Pro?
Launch the updater to start using Guitar Pro 7.0.1:
- Windows : menu Help > Check for updates…
- macOS: menu Guitar Pro 7 > Check for updates…
Do you wish to contribute to the software’s evolutions?
Become a BETA-tester, and receive the latest Guitar Pro 7 updates before everybody else.
- Windows : menu File > Preferences… > General > Updates > Enable the Install beta versions option.
- macOS: menu Guitar Pro 7 > Preferences… > General > Updates > Enable the Install beta versions option.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published.