Summer has been here for a few weeks now! And so has Guitar Pro 7. Download this new update to make your Guitar Pro 7 ever more powerful. Have your guitars ready? Then go!
Here’s what you can expect from this new version:
- The Japanese translation is now available
- The page format is now saved in the stylesheet
- More securities have been added to avoid file corruption
- Whammy bars can be exported in .gpx
- Fixed: special characters import, including Korean characters and German umlaut
- Fixed: fingering errors during transposition
- Fixed: audio export sometimes not creating the file
- Changes in tempo unit are now recognized
- Corrections have been made for files without an effect chain
- Resolved: countdown not working when speed trainer is activated
- Synchronisation of the score and global view during selection is now allowed
- Fixed: HiDPI scaling issues on Windows 10
- Various fixes on the tie option, including drum tracks and unwanted display of naturals
- Various crashes fixes, including on startup and shut down on some machines
- Various fixes in the chords window
- Various shortcut fixes
- Various translation fixes
- Various display fixes
How to update Guitar Pro?
Launch the updater to start using Guitar Pro 7.0.5:
- Windows : menu Help > Check for updates…
- macOS : menu Guitar Pro 7 > Check for updates…
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published.
Download hundreds of riffs, licks, and exercises to spice up your guitar practice time.