A new updated release of Guitar Pro 7 is now online. Among the most essential changes, you’ll find the option to export your files in Guitar Pro 5 format. Also, the audio engine’s interpretation of the “dead slapped” effect has been added, along with many improvements and corrections in the software.
Below is an overview of what we’ve added to this new release.
Exporting files to Guitar Pro 5 format (.gp5)
To allow you to share your files with the entire community of Guitar Pro users, we have completed Guitar Pro 7 with the possibility for you to export your files into the Guitar Pro 5 format (.gp5).
In the software, click the menu File > Export > GP5…
Recognition of the “dead slapped” effect
Our audio engine now properly interprets the “dead slapped” effect so as to make your scores sound as faithfully as possible.
Access the stylesheet window for mySongBook scores
When viewing a music score from mySongBook in Guitar Pro 7, you can now access the stylesheet window from the File menu. This allows you to customize certain elements of the score’s display – such as global proportions, tuning, chord diagrams, rhythmic, symbols, and fingerings.
Other fixes and enhancements
- Improvement of the TablEdit file Import
- Improvement of the support for some audio configurations
- Improvement of the Palm Mute playback in MIDI
- Improvement of the text encoding support for GP5 files
- Improvement of the FadeIn/FadeOut playback
- Improvement of the playback performance
- Select output sound to multiple channels of the sound card
- Correction of the file association issues
- Correction of enharmonic issues on shifted tunings
- Correction of various issues in chord diagrams dialog
- Correction of the interpretation of ornamental
- Correction of the shortcuts for some keyboard layout
- Correction of the application close failure
- Correction of application startup issues
- Correction of the instrument views
- Various interface-related corrections
- Various crash-related corrections
How to update Guitar Pro?
Launch the updater to start using Guitar Pro 7.0.4:
- Windows: menu Help > Check for updates…
- macOS: menu Guitar Pro 7 > Check for updates…
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published.