It’s official, you can now discover the brand-new Guitar Pro 7 for Windows and Mac!
Dear users, our team is happy to announce the release of a seventh version of Guitar Pro.
Many of you have submitted your ideas for improvements and we thank you. We hope you’ll enjoy this new version, the result of several years of coding and coffee, looking to meet our users’ expectations.
The software’s user-friendliness has been entirely redesigned and modernized to support creativity and make audio fine-tuning ever easier. The program is now smoother, faster, and compatible with high-resolution screens.
The standard music notation has been improved and we also focused on guitarists who do not master conventional music notation by offering them the ability to edit and play all the instrumental tracks in guitar tablature, thus making reading and writing music easier.
The best gets better!
- New Interface with main features accessible via a Toolbar, and right-hand inspector window listing the properties of the song and track.
- Tablature for all tracks – In addition to guitars and other fretted instruments, standard notation gets automatically transposed into tablature — this on all tracks, including piano, voice or drums.
- Simplified RSE-track set-up – now by directly selecting a sound preset made of a soundbank and an effect chain.
- Connect your guitar to Guitar Pro – Plug your guitar in and play through the effect chains of the active track (requires an audio acquisition card).
- New audio-export formats – MP3, FLAC and Ogg.
- New musical notation elements – Notation now includes golpe, pick scrape, and dead slap. The writing of bends in standard notation has been enhanced, and we have improved the management of conflicts between the various elements of the score.
- Software performance improved – Software startup and file loading have been enhanced. Scrolling and zooming are now both smoother. The install/update process is also improved.
- Polyphonic tuner – Simply brush down the six strings together to check their tuning in a single stroke.
- Imports and exports improved with a particular focus on MIDI and MuiscXML.
Click here, to discover all of the Guitar Pro 7 new features.
Try Guitar Pro 7
Download our trial version and enjoy all of the Guitar Pro 7 features for 30 days.
Pricing & Availability
- Upgrade pricing for existing Guitar Pro users from version 1 to 6: as usual, users of previous versions of Guitar Pro will receive a discount on the new software. For the launching of Guitar Pro 7, the upgrade is available for 30 $/€. Simply enter your old license information on our website and you will get the discount. If you have lost your Guitar Pro license info, click here to receive it by email.
- Users who purchased Guitar Pro 6 after the 1st of January 2017 get to upgrade for 15 $/€. If you purchased the Guitar Pro 6 XL version in 2017, the upgrade will be free. To benefit therefrom, simply enter your old license information on our website and you will get the discount.
- New users: Guitar Pro is available for 75 $/€ on our website.
Your email address will not be published.