New Guitar Pro 7.6 update released
Preview your scores on the home page, use your mySongBook credits, access the home page in one click from the main screen, discover all the improvements offered by version 7.6 of Guitar Pro!
We are very happy to release this new update and we hope you’ll like it! The team has been working hard to bring you these new improvements and corrections.
Feel free to leave comments below, we’ll answer all your questions.
The 7.6 update is free for Guitar Pro 7 users.
Download here the trial version of Guitar Pro 7.6 and enjoy all the features of the software for 30 days.
Preview all your scores on the home page – including mySongBook scores
- The scores preview and pre-listening are now available in each category:
Recent Files, Local Files, mySongBook, Templates, and Examples.
- You can also preview and pre-listen the complete mySongBook library in Guitar Pro 7.6:
– even if you’re not a subscriber
– even if you’re not connected to your mySongBook account.
This will give you a good idea of the content proposed by the mySongBook service before subscribing or buying credits.
Other improvements for the home page
- New search option added:
Your search is applied to all the different locations and the number of scores found is displayed.
Enjoy new mySongBook options
- You can now use your credits to buy mySongBook scores on the home page.
Once you purchased credits on the Guitar Pro website on the mySongBook page, just sign in to your mySongBook account and purchase songs with your credits by clicking on a song in the list.
- You can now add favorites to the mySongBook song list.
- The 10 newest songs released on mySongBook are also shown in the section called: “Latest Added”.
- Access to your account information and tab purchase directly in the software:
Access the home page from the main screen through a new shortcut
This new icon has been added to the main screen to allow you to get back to the home page in 1 click.
Once you are on the home page you can then go back to your score(s) by clicking on “Back to Scores” situated on the top left of the home page.
Tip: You can also access the Guitar Pro 7.6 home page with these keyboard shortcuts:
“Ctrl + B” on Windows and “cmd + B” on macOS.
Check out the full list of improvements and correctionsEngraving
- Fix of cases where editing led to a destruction of the layout
- Fix of the display of the partial capo fret on the score
- Fix of the display of stems in tab in multi-voice
- Systems are now exactly the same on Windows and macOS
- Fix the page numbers that were not displayed in some cases
- Fix of the short drone of banjo tracks
- Fix of the special paste in case of a simple selection
- It is no longer possible to create a note out of range
- Alteration selected in the tuning window impacts again the strings
- Application of the let ring on the correct string
- Correction of the MIDI Resonator sound
- Fix of special cases where it was not possible to add a sound automation
- Update of note duration when adding slurs in some configurations
Import / export
- Playback now goes to the end of the score after MIDI import in an existing file
- Restore of tieds when importing .gp5 and .gpx files
- Fix the opening of PowerTab files containing special characters
- Fix a crash when exporting to .gp5
- Add of new-system tag, allowing to keep the same systems
- Export of tempo in case it is on a silence
- Fix of a crash when opening files containing tracks with standard notation and tablatures and several voices
- Changing the selection using “SHIFT + ← / →” is back to the right way
- All possible chords, including Bdim7 are now available in the chords window
- Reinstatement of the “Re-enable automatic scrolling” button
- Reinstatement of the undo / redo in the lyrics editor
- Keep the focus after deletion in the browser
- Reinstate the addition of negative pan automations
- Fix crashes when duplicating and moving tracks
5. How to update Guitar Pro?
Start Guitar Pro.
Roll down the menu “Guitar Pro”, then select “Launch Updater”.
Start Guitar Pro.
Roll down the menu “Guitar Pro”, then select “Launch Updater”.
Guitar Pro 7.6 download links:
You might also be interested
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published.
Download hundreds of riffs, licks, and exercises to spice up your guitar practice time.
|Little Wing||Jimi Hendrix|
|Master of Puppets||Metallica|
Can we please get a page break function. It would be nice to be able to force a break and start a new section on a new page.
Triplet Swing Feel – Percentage for Jazz Phrasing
It would be great if you could implement a function to edit the swing factor of the triplet feel. In Jazz the Swing Factor can be different in different tempi and also change within a phrase.
Hi Norbert, that would be great indeed, thank you for your suggestion.
Can we please, for the love of god get and option to change the color of the page, numbers and lines?
I just bought the program and although I love it. I also hate staring at a fully white screen for any amount of time. Let alone writing music for hours. My eye hate me for this. I think at this point there has been thousands of requests considering there is absolutely people with light sensitive eyes.
Please and Thank you.
Hi Lyran, thank you for your suggestion, I have shared it with the team. 👍🏻
I teach a jazz swing class and I’m looking for a program that enlarges chord grids so that I can use them independently or at least prominently in a progression. Most of the chord grids
are too small for many. The tablature is not enough. I use that only as a reference point to
aid memory. The large chord grids would help beginning jazz/swing guitarists. Chord dictionaries have a lot of useless chords in them and are repetitive whereas my students
need to know chord shapes for Dominant 7th flat 13 , Major minor sevenths, various altered chords such as flat five, flat nines etc.
Hi Frank, thanks a lot for your nice suggestions and for your precious feedback.
Hi, do you offer a military discount? I served in the US Army, and I can send you proof of my service mic you offer a discount. Please let me know.
Hi Stephen, we don’t offer a military discount but we invite you to subscribe to our newsletter to receive our promotional offers. Thanks.
Is there yet an option to adjust drumset volume separately? I mean the toms are too low volume in gp7, and the snare too silent in gp6, so it would be nice to be able to adjust them separately. Ty.
Hi Jesse, this feature is not available yet but we are working on improving these kinds of options. Thank you for your comment.
Két kérdésem lenne:
1. Az ének szólamokban a kottafejekbe be lehet-e írni, hogy milyen hang (C,D,E,F etc…)?
2. Ha egy ütemben törlök egy hangot, akkor az adott ütemben lévő következő hang kerül a helyére. A törölt hangot csak az ütemben lévő sor végére lehet ismét behelyezni? Ezen lehet változtatni?
Amúgy nagyon frankó a szoftver! Csak így tovább.
Hi you can insert a note on the selected beat: Note > Insert a beat.
Hello can i update mi GP6 to GT7 en can i pay via bank transver thanks
Hi Swakken, yes you can pay via bank transfer. Thanks.
Would you consider adding the option to import scores or tabs from PDFs in a future update?
Hi David, we have no plans to develop this feature at this time, but we thank you for your suggestion.
Guitar Pro 6 I love you 4ever ♥
I trust all is well.
I’m a GP 7.5 Windows user.
Recently purchased a new Mac with the new M1 chip.
Please confirm that I will need to download the Rosetta file for compatibility with GP 7.6.
Also is there a cross-over upgrade as a GP 7.5 Windows user to Mac at a preferred renewal price?
Look forward to hearing from you.
Hi Tony, yes, you will be able to use Guitar Pro 7.6 with your Mac M1, and Guitar Pro 7.6 will be free for you if you have got a Guitar Pro 7.5 license. Thanks. Thomas
There is a comment from you guys FOUR YEARS ago about forwarding a request for “dark mode” to the team. It is completely unacceptable for an app to not have this feature in 2021. What is going on?
Hi, thank you for your suggestion. I have shared it with the team. A dark mode of the mobile application is already available, its interface can be switched into the dark mode. Thanks
I used to love guitars and would check on the updates and everything but never got a chance to learn how to play it. In quarantine, I got my own guitar and decided to learn. It has been an interesting journey since then. I later got my hands on a customized guitar from Rock Guitar and it has just leveled up my interest and music.