Preview your scores on the home page, use your mySongBook credits, access the home page in one click from the main screen, discover all the improvements offered by version 7.6 of Guitar Pro!
We are very happy to release this new update and we hope you’ll like it! The team has been working hard to bring you these new improvements and corrections.
Feel free to leave comments below, we’ll answer all your questions.
The 7.6 update is free for Guitar Pro 7 users.
Download here the trial version of Guitar Pro 7.6 and enjoy all the features of the software for 30 days.
Preview all your scores on the home page – including mySongBook scores
- The scores preview and pre-listening are now available in each category:
Recent Files, Local Files, mySongBook, Templates, and Examples.
- You can also preview and pre-listen the complete mySongBook library in Guitar Pro 7.6:
– even if you’re not a subscriber
– even if you’re not connected to your mySongBook account.
This will give you a good idea of the content proposed by the mySongBook service before subscribing or buying credits.
Other improvements for the home page
- New search option added:
Your search is applied to all the different locations and the number of scores found is displayed.
Enjoy new mySongBook options
- You can now use your credits to buy mySongBook scores on the home page.
Once you purchased credits on the Guitar Pro website on the mySongBook page, just sign in to your mySongBook account and purchase songs with your credits by clicking on a song in the list.
- You can now add favorites to the mySongBook song list.
- The 10 newest songs released on mySongBook are also shown in the section called: “Latest Added”.
- Access to your account information and tab purchase directly in the software:
Access the home page from the main screen through a new shortcut
This new icon has been added to the main screen to allow you to get back to the home page in 1 click.
Once you are on the home page you can then go back to your score(s) by clicking on “Back to Scores” situated on the top left of the home page.
Tip: You can also access the Guitar Pro 7.6 home page with these keyboard shortcuts:
“Ctrl + B” on Windows and “cmd + B” on macOS.
Check out the full list of improvements and correctionsEngraving
- Fix of cases where editing led to a destruction of the layout
- Fix of the display of the partial capo fret on the score
- Fix of the display of stems in tab in multi-voice
- Systems are now exactly the same on Windows and macOS
- Fix the page numbers that were not displayed in some cases
- Fix of the short drone of banjo tracks
- Fix of the special paste in case of a simple selection
- It is no longer possible to create a note out of range
- Alteration selected in the tuning window impacts again the strings
- Application of the let ring on the correct string
- Correction of the MIDI Resonator sound
- Fix of special cases where it was not possible to add a sound automation
- Update of note duration when adding slurs in some configurations
Import / export
- Playback now goes to the end of the score after MIDI import in an existing file
- Restore of tieds when importing .gp5 and .gpx files
- Fix the opening of PowerTab files containing special characters
- Fix a crash when exporting to .gp5
- Add of new-system tag, allowing to keep the same systems
- Export of tempo in case it is on a silence
- Fix of a crash when opening files containing tracks with standard notation and tablatures and several voices
- Changing the selection using “SHIFT + ← / →” is back to the right way
- All possible chords, including Bdim7 are now available in the chords window
- Reinstatement of the “Re-enable automatic scrolling” button
- Reinstatement of the undo / redo in the lyrics editor
- Keep the focus after deletion in the browser
- Reinstate the addition of negative pan automations
- Fix crashes when duplicating and moving tracks
5. How to update Guitar Pro?
Start Guitar Pro.
Roll down the menu “Guitar Pro”, then select “Launch Updater”.
Start Guitar Pro.
You might also be interested
Your email address will not be published.